November 13, 2009

Halloween Happenings

While Andre was on his way north for a football playoff game, Alex, Connor and I carved pumpkins. We each decided on a character from one of our favorite Halloween movies, "The Nightmare Before Christmas". I thought they turned out pretty good. I'm bummed I didn't get any photos on Halloween night, but I have pictures of Connor cause he wore his costume to school. Alex dressed up as Haley Williams, lead singer of "Paramore", and I actually dressed up this year as a vampiress.

I made a big crockpot of chili and some cornbread and invited a couple friends over. We took some chili and cornbread over to our branch president and his wife cause she just got out of the hospital. While visiting with them, she asked me if I was godzilla. Huh? I don't know. I think she was thinking Elvira and got her words mixed up. We call her "Batty Patty". We're actually related through Dad's line, so she is my "cous".

Milo drove about 5 hours up to Malta, MT to watch Andre's football game and then drove home. They got home pretty late but still had some chili and cornbread and watched "The Blair Witch Project". It was a fun night!


Connor didn't listen and ran with scissors.


Connor had to practically stick his whole arm down in to reach the bottom.

The finished products.

Alex with her Jack Skellington pumpkin.

Connor with his Oogie Boogie pumpkin.

Suzy and her Zero pumpkin.




1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your evil homemaker costume looks really scary, especially with the red eyes!

    ReplyDelete