May 24, 2009

Track 2009

Andre did a great job in track this year. He wanted to participate in several events this year but only competed in the javelin and triple jump due to a hip flexor injury. He's been working on perfecting his javelin technique and lettered in this event with his personal best being 132 ft. He also lettered in the triple jump with his personal record at 37' 1.5". He placed 6th in the District track meet in triple jump which enabled him to compete in the Divisional track meet in Bozeman on Saturday. It's been fun watching Andre participate in these events and he is excited to compete next year and continue improving his personal records.



2 comments:

  1. Good job Andre! I love triple jump, it was one of my favorites. How did division go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I always wish I would have done track in high school, but I was too spastic.
    Way to go, Andre!

    ReplyDelete