July 05, 2010

Girl's Camp at K-M Scout Ranch

Alex and I got to go to girl's camp together this year. I was called as the Girl's Camp Director about two weeks before camp since we ended up having three girls go. Alex and Shania invited a nonmember friend, Sarah, to go with them and we all had a blast. We shared a campsite with a ward from Billings that only had a few girls as well. We stayed in tents but ate all our meals at the cafeteria. We did everything from rifles and archery to crafting and skits. It was a lot of fun.

Participating in the jellyfish song

Suzy starting down the zipline

Some of the other leaders I met at camp

Alex going down the zipline

Sarah, Alex and Shania trying to stay dry (Shania really isn't stoned here)

Alex, Suzy, Sarah, President Green (our branch president), Shania

Finishing up kitchen duty

Last morning at camp

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun.... especially the zip line!!! Cool that you had a nice kitchen and a cafeteria.
    I think girl's camp would be MUCH more fun with only 3 girls to be responsible for. (I would definitely like being in a branch much more that a giant ward).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you put all these posts up, I love seeing pictures of the fam and what your up to. My boys loved looking at the pictures of Andre at West Point.

    ReplyDelete