The kids and I did our annual 12 days of Christmas to a new family in our branch that lives in Columbus. Besides old ladies being suspicious and some hag who yelled at Connor for ringing someone's doorbell and running off, it was a great success! They had such a fun time with it and even left us a nice thank you note on the last day. They still don't know who it was.
We enjoyed a quiet Christmas Eve with appetizers, a short musical program and opening of family presents. The next morning was so much fun as we saw what Santa brought and watched a light snow fall and blanket the ground outside. It was a "White Christmas" and was absolutely beautiful and serene. The remainder of our weekend entailed hanging out in pajamas, playing the wii and Rock Band, nibbling on goodies and sledding up at the property. It was a great time!
Fun pictures.... thanks for sharing! Looks like a great Christmas (I'm jealous that you have Rock Band!). I was laughing at the story of some old hag yelling at Connor for ringing a doorbell and running off... hee hee.
ReplyDeleteHI Solomons - I loved reading the blog and seeing the pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I haven't been able to watch the redneck sledding videos - I get a message that says they aren't currently available. Maybe you should have started taking something to the suspicious old ladies.
ReplyDelete