I was just thinking how interesting this past year has been and wanted to show some highlights from 2008. Among my favorites were many visits from family, my first hunting trip, our unbelievable October snow fall, and our Christmas Vacation.
Hey there Suzy! I got your address from Vicki...Hope you don't mind. Great job on the weight loss. Love all the pictures of Montana. It's really beautiful there.
Visit our blog sometime... www.spencerfamilynews.blogspot.com
Hi Suzy! Cute pictures. Good job on your weight loss, I'm very proud of you!!!! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHey there Suzy!
ReplyDeleteI got your address from Vicki...Hope you don't mind. Great job on the weight loss. Love all the pictures of Montana. It's really beautiful there.
Visit our blog sometime...
www.spencerfamilynews.blogspot.com
Audrey
Hi Suzy! I just happened to stumble across you blog. I hope you are enjoying life in Montana.
ReplyDeleteHi Suzy. Cute blog!
ReplyDelete